A Machine is an Assembly of various Modular Units, which are nothing but the Building Blocks in a Machine’s Construction.
Modular Units we can offer our customers today, for their Machine Tool Building needs are:
- Self Feed Units: Designed primarily for Drilling, Milling, Reaming and Tapping. They are robust and accurate heads and are available in Pneumatic, Hydraulic & Servo Actuation.
- Servo Self Feed Main Spindle Heads: A2-3 / A2-4 Size Servo Self Feed Spindle Heads,designed specifically for Rotary Transfer Machines & Special Purpose Machines. These spindles have been designed with provision for Coolant through Spindle
- Slide Mounted Spindle Units: for Drilling, Milling, Fine Boring Operations. We also have in our product program a High Speed Spindle Unit with Belt Drive for Micro Drilling
- Main Spindle Heads: Spindle Units for CNC Lathes from A2-3 to A2-8 Sizes. These Heads are designed for higher chip producing capacity hence are Rigid & Precise in construction
- Multi Spindle Heads: We manufacture Multi Spindle Drilling & Boring Heads as per customers Requirements with Fixed Centre Distance.
- Facing heads: We have our own Design & Make of Precision Facing Heads with actuation through Hydraulic or Servo Systems.
- Servo Rotary Indexing Table: Developed for the Rotary Transfer Machines build by MACHT. These are Precision Indexing Table with Hirth Coupling Lock through Pneumatics or Hydraulic. These are available in Servo, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Actuation
- Slides: upto 1500 mm Stroke using Hardened and Ground Guide-ways with Turcite Coating or with Linear Motion Guide-ways. Slides can be Pneumatic, Hydraulic or Servo Controlled.
- Hydraulic Cylinders: MACHT designs and manufactures its own hydraulic Cylinders with up-to 150 Bar Pressure.